Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm not the next YouTube Sensation

The YouTube Symphony performed on April 15, 2009. I'm feeling a little medial withdrawal.

I managed to try video editing for the first time using Movie Maker that came with my old Window's XP laptop (HP laptop). I was able to cut out the beginnings and endings. I made my first video with a sound track and the basic editing.

You can see it on this page: Plastic Surgery Modesto, CA

I'm not sure that the sound track works, but it's one of the few files that I have that is of me playing the violin. The video is of Dr. Tammy Wu introducing our plastic surgery practice.

I'm thinking I'll need to get a video editor, maybe a free one. I've heard that Vista users can use Movie Maker 6 which has many artistic special effects.

- Calvin Lee

No comments: